To the full extent of applicable law, the Group hereby disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied. Unless otherwise expressed in writing, you expressly agree that your use of the Group’s services/facilities is at your own risk.
Nineteen Twelve Holdings Limited and Astro Kings Limited “The Group”.
The Group may ask you to provide certain information when you use the Website. Your personal information is only collected when voluntarily submitted by you. When you provide your personal information to The Group, you specifically consent to the use by The Group of the information which you provide to The Group in accordance with this policy.
The Group may use the information collected to provide you with news and other information which you may have requested. Occasionally, The Group may notify you about important changes to the site and new information or services which The Group thinks that you may find valuable. This includes sending you information by email. If you do not wish to receive this information or wish to opt out of receiving email from The Group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or opt out using the link at the bottom of the email which you received.
The Website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the Website and visit a website operated by a third party, The Group does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, The Group cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. By using the Website and not advising The Group to the contrary, you agree to The Group using the data in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that The Group holds about you. An official fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at Astro Kings, Wigman Road, Nottingham, NG8 4PB or email email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information The Group holds about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at The Group. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible. The Group strives to protect the security of information which you provide to The Group, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.
The Group information technology systems are operated by The Group but some data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on behalf of The Group by a third party. The Group endeavours to ensure appropriate security measures are in place to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal information.
Content provided by you on the website
- you grant The Group and its successors a right for no money and anywhere in the world to use, reproduce, change, adapt, publish, translate, create other works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display your Contribution and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed; and
- you grant The Group the right to allow trusted third parties to use, reproduce, change, adapt, publish, translate, create other works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display your Contribution and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed; and
- you permit any other user of the website to access, display, view, store and reproduce your Contribution for personal use only, and otherwise in accordance with these conditions; and
- you guarantee that the Contribution is your own original work and/or if someone else holds rights in any Contribution which you submit to the website, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively given up all these rights and has validly granted to you the right to grant the rights mentioned above;
- and you have obtained the consent of any person who is identifiable in the Contribution and if that person is under 16, you have obtained the consent of their parent or guardian.
You will own the copyright in your Contribution which means that you can use the Contribution as you wish including granting permission to others to use it.
When submitting any Contribution to the website, or using the website in any other way:
- you must not send any mass communications of any nature;
- you must not use any mail bombs, trojan horses, viruses or other disruptive programs or devices;
- you must not breach or attempt to breach the security of the website, and you must not engage or attempt to engage in unauthorised decryption of material owned, or made available on or through the website, by The Group.
You agree not to post on the website anything which is obscene, defamatory, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, discriminatory or harassing and you accept that in the event that any material in any Contribution that you post or allow to be posted onto the website can reasonably be considered to fall within any such category (or similar category), The Group will have the right to remove it from the website.
You understand and agree that The Group is entitled at any time to prevent access by you (or any other person) to the website or to remove any Contribution submitted by you to the website in the event of any breach or alleged or suspected breach of these Conditions of Use, or of The Group’s policies, or in the event that The Group is allowed or required to do so by a law enforcement agency.
You understand that The Group has no obligation to screen Contributions, information or communications in advance and is not responsible for the screening or monitoring of any Contributions posted by users on the website.
You understand that The Group does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of Contributions posted by users of the website, or approve of any opinions expressed by any such users.
You understand that any reliance on Contributions posted by other users of the website will be entirely at your own risk.